Green-Tech Building Maintenance wants to be your cleaning provider. With our proven first class service we work with facility managers and property owners to create a healthy, clean work place that you can be proud of!
Our Mission Statement
“To provide the highest quality, environmentally friendly cleaning service that protects the health and safety of building occupants and the environment”
“To become leaders in our industry so we can set the highest standard that will transform the cleaning industry to solely use products and procedures that safeguard human health and the environment”
Green-Tech Code of Ethics
- To operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical business practices
- To comply with all applicable laws and federal, provincial, and local government
- To furnish proper equipment, qualified personnel and products of high quality to achieve and maintain the highest standards of performance
- To provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints
- To strive for continued reputation of the industry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community
- To contribute regularly to the improvement of the cleaning industry’s public reputation
- To participate in the cleaning industry’s growth and progress through the activities and public interest efforts of the association
Quality Assurance Programs
Green-Tech’s CleanTelligent program enhances your customer service experience by providing you with an online portal were you can:
- View inspection results for your building
- Track our responsiveness to your issues
- Create and submit requests or issues
- Track issue resolution
- Fill out satisfaction surveys
- View contracted services
- Request premier services
- Graphically analyze our performance
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or Green-Tech Building Maintenance. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on August 2013
875 Foster Drive
Windsor, Ontario N8X 4W3 Canada
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.
Green-Tech realizes that the strength and success of our company depends how each and every employee gets treated. All our staff is treated the same way we treat our customers, with respect, dignity, and honesty. We appreciate that every individual has his/her own personal desires, goals and values. Green-Tech uses employee profiles to identify personal motivational factors in all our employees and then helps with coaching and goal setting so that every employee fulfills their potential.
All our staff attend both classroom style and on the job training so that each employee understands not only how to clean properly and effectively, but also why our protocols and procedures are in place. We go above and beyond our competition by offering an in house microbiology certification where employees get a deeper view of the science behind cleaning for health.
Comments from Our Staff
Shervin Milani-Kia, Supervisor
"The first and most important reason that I'm interested in Green-Tech is that you guys not only care about your business but also care about the staff and their families too, that's so valuable for me."