No More Headaches!
Let us take the headaches away of cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of your facility by letting us implement a green cleaning service. All our services include:
- 24/7 Emergency Response Service
- Consistent, high quality cleaning
- A well trained and educated staff in “cleaning for health” with our in house “microbiology certification” that allows all our cleaning technicians to know the science behind green cleaning
- Routine and random cleaning inspections
- Quality assurance program through “CleanTelligent”
- Background checked, WHMIS certified and uniformed cleaning personnel
- Insured and Bonded
- Professional care and Response
- WSIB Compliant
- Monthly floor maintenance packages
Customer Service - Second to None
Green-Tech is here to solve problems not create them! Green-Tech knows that the key to keeping long term business relationships is customer service. Our online CleanTelligent software portal allows us to keep our clients up to date on all cleaning matters 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Everyone Deserves the Best!
Green-Tech strongly believes that everyone, no matter what kind of building or facility they work, shop or visit, deserves to spend their time in a non-toxic, healthy environment that will contribute to the overall wellness of the human body and soul. With a deeply committed and passionate staff, Green-Tech earns its stellar reputation by researching and delivering the safest, healthiest and greenest cleaning practices to our family of clients on a consistent basis all of the time!
Protect Your Health
If you have ever felt the effects of headaches, dizziness, fatigue, dry eyes and nausea while at work, chances are you’ve been exposed to the effects of traditional cleaning chemicals. Traditional cleaning uses products, procedures and equipment that are downright damaging to the human body. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) studies show that indoor air quality (IAQ) is 2-5 times, and occasionally up to 100 times higher than outdoor levels. The main contributing factor to poor IAQ is the residues left behind by traditional, toxic cleaning chemicals as well as traditional, poorly maintained cleaning equipment.